1. Collection of Information We may collect personal information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us through our Site. This may include your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, and other similar information.
We may also collect certain non-personal information, such as your browser type, IP address, and other technical information that is automatically collected by our Site.
2. Use of Information We may use your personal information to fulfill your requests for information, products, or services, to respond to your inquiries, and to communicate with you about your account or our services.
We may also use your personal information for our own business purposes, such as to improve our Site, to develop new products or services, or for other internal purposes.
3. Disclosure of Information We do not share your personal information with third parties except as necessary to provide our services to you or as required by law. We may share your information with our affiliates, service providers, or business partners who help us provide our services to you.
4. Security of Information We use reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
If a security breach occurs that affects your personal information, we will notify you in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
6. Children's Privacy Our Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
7. Data Retention We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by law. If you would like us to delete your personal information, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
8. User Rights Under applicable data protection laws, you have certain rights with respect to your personal information, such as the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
9. International Data Transfers If we transfer your personal information to countries outside of the country where our Site is located, we will ensure that such transfers comply with applicable data protection laws.